With so many on offer today, it is great to have a make you can trust. The TBS6981 PCI-E DVB S2 HD Dual Tuner Card is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. For this reduced price, the TBS6981 PCI-E DVB S2 HD Dual Tuner Card is highly recommended and is a regular choice with lots of people.
- PCI-E DVB-S2 Dual Tuner TV card so you can watch one channel while recording another, the perfect addition to a Home Theatre PC, upgraded version of the TBS6980
- System requirements - Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 or Linux, DirrectX9.0 or later,Available PCI Express slot ,CD-Rom(Driver and Software Installation), Satellite Dish and multi LNB.
- For receiving DVBS - 1GHz pentium III CPU or above, 256MB RAM or above, Graphic Card with at least 16MB RAM
- For receiving DVB-S2 HDTV - 3.0 GHz Pentium IV CPU or above, 1GB RAM or Above, Graphic Card with at Least 64MB RAM. Linux Users - The Linux Drivers are not (as yet) fully open source. Linux users will have to compile their own V4L Stack provided by TBS located on the enclosed CD and the TBS web site, the READ ME contains complete instructions.
- Contents - TBS 6981 card, instillation CD (Mini), Remote Control (Batteries not included), IR Receiver, Low Profile Bracket, internal power cable, quick Install guide
PCI-E DVB-S2 Dual Tuner TV card so you can watch one channel while recording another, the perfect addition to a Home Theatre PC, upgraded version of the TBS6980