With so many available these days, it is great to have a brand you can trust. The Hills J/D Reduced Calorie Canine Prescription Diet 12 Kg is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase. For this price, the Hills J/D Reduced Calorie Canine Prescription Diet 12 Kg comes widely respected and is always a regular choice for most people.
- Contains a number of clinically proven nutrients, which will help to improve mobility.
- Improves ability to run, walk, and jump.
- A source of omega 2 to help nourish damaged cartilage.
- Has a controlled calorie content to help maintain ideal weight, and prevent stress on joints.
Hills Prescription Diet J/D Reduced Calorie Canine Dog Food 12kg
An innovative food, which helps ease joint related problems, designed specially for dogs prone to weight gain, or already overweight. Contains all the same ingredients and benefits as regular J/D.
Specially formed for the nutritional management of dogs suffering from joint related problems. Hill's J/D Canine has been clinically proven to improve mobility in the space of 3 weeks.
Joint problems in older pets are common as cartilage in the joint can begin to wear away faster than it can be replaced, causing your pet discomfort and pain.
Hill's J/D Canine contains the correct balance of healthy nutrients and a special omega 3 oil to relieve, or even eliminate these problems, and has been proven to help suffering dogs walk, run, play and climb stairs with more ease.
- Soothes aching joints and preserves healthy cartilage
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to EPA, a special omega 3 fatty acid from fish oil and glucosamine and chondrotin sulphate from natural sources.
Ground maize, ground rice, flaxseed, soybean meal, pea bran meal, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, fish oil, dried whole egg, L-lysine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, L-carnitine supplement, DL-methionine, L-threonine, salt, taurine, dicalcium phosphate, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Not suitable for:
Pregnant or lactating bitches